Friday, December 11, 2009

Does this really work? Which is best for hair removal?

Has anyone ever done the laser hair removal or electrolysis? Does it really work? I had a hysterectomy and I swear I can't shave fast enough, it's really embarrassing and stressesme out.Does this really work? Which is best for hair removal?
Both do work. Laser hair removal is much faster and has less pain. I had it done 7 years ago on my neck and the hair is still gone. The attached sites have more information. Good luck.Does this really work? Which is best for hair removal?
There's an all natural product called, Hair No More... I haven't tried it, but it is supposed to stop hair growth with repeated use.
yes, it does work. I know a few people who have done it. They say it is the best money they ever spent!! Go for it girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection