Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it true that this pickup line actually works for hot pinays ?

Miss...pulis ang tatay koIs it true that this pickup line actually works for hot pinays ?
hahaha! to actually believe that this line will work shows some real intelligence (lack of, that is.)Is it true that this pickup line actually works for hot pinays ?
pinay = filipino girl





and no, that pickup will NEVER work.





if i remember my tagalog, the sentence means ' my dad is a policeman'





pulis = police, tatay=dad, ko=me
im part Filipina and part German and pick up lines are just lame and it wont work for me... Its more polite if you just say hi... well to some girls especially uhmm the cheap girls? im sure it will work!!!
A big N and a bigger O


It sounds so not classy, old-school, inbred, chav-speak, whatever, it wont work
No that won't work and you are a loser if you try it, why don't you say something about yourself instead of what your daddy did





loser
if you mean HOT pinays then NO! with capital N %26amp; O.





to ordinary pinays then maybe.
Definitely NO, wtf? Helow the hell they care..so lame pick up lines..they are HOT not CRIMINALS..DUH?
That's kind of stupid I'm a pinay and okay... that's just weird...but maybe some GRO's who might work with that... It means my dad's a policeman...BTW GRO means a stripper... Maybe they'll just do it for the money...
It may....but never as well as her being presented with a mansion and fleet of cars....
Hahahaha!!!!


Maybe for hot pinaypays!


LOL!=P
My Gro is not a stripper, she is an artist and I doubt that line working.
zzz... I think I know your father. Isn't he Robocop? hmmm... beer... zzz..
What's a pinay?
not for me baby.
no
If you say that they will surely stay...





...away from you... :)





peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection