Friday, December 11, 2009

Would this line work on picking up hot religious womens for dates?

';may you be PERMANENTLY surrounded by Angels of God and a Shield of Light that admits only Light, Love, Beauty, Joy, Wisdom, Truth, and Divinity into your body, mind, heart and soul!';Would this line work on picking up hot religious womens for dates?
I get turned on when guys tell me I have nice legs. Then ask what time they open.Would this line work on picking up hot religious womens for dates?
uhm, i'm not really super religious, but that just kinda sounds a little creepy (although you have good intentions) and too thought out...





but uhm, go for it? maybe someone will find it attractive...
I would just laugh in your face, probably mostly because I'm a very religious Pagan and not a Christian. Might get you a hot date to church though. Keep your Sundays free.
Ah, no, I'd be tad freaked out. I'd be gone in a heartbeat with a pickup line like that. Or...most pickup lines.
Maybe, but all those angels will keep her from making it with you.
its too long





a women would fall asleep before you finshed saying it all
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection