Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm starting to work at Mcdonalds this coming monday. How much money should I make a week?

I'm just trying to get a round about estimate. I'm making 6.55 an hour and I should be working about 4 days a week for about 5 hours plus on the weekends. How money should I make per week? I'm trying to figure out if I can afford a car payment of 200 a month.I'm starting to work at Mcdonalds this coming monday. How much money should I make a week?
4 days x 5 hours = 20 hours per week


$6.55 x 20 = $131


$131 - 20% for taxes = $105 per week.I'm starting to work at Mcdonalds this coming monday. How much money should I make a week?
You need to realize that the insurance notes will be as much as the car note, or almost as much. figure that in also.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection