Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get all of these leaves out of my swimming pool. I've been working at this for 2 weeks. HELP!!!!!!!!

The previous owner of my house didn't put the cover on until AFTER the fall. I have all these leaves and it's really a headache. I've vacuumed and scooped for 2 hours everyday for the last two weeks and there are still leaves. Any advise would be appreciated.How do I get all of these leaves out of my swimming pool. I've been working at this for 2 weeks. HELP!!!!!!!!
Drain it and use a bigger scooper? Perhaps, if affordable, use a pool service? Hire a team of teens looking for spending money to come do it.How do I get all of these leaves out of my swimming pool. I've been working at this for 2 weeks. HELP!!!!!!!!
How much does it cost to hire a pool boy to clean it out for you?





Maybe they can get it all done in a couple of hours, whereas you have been working on it for two weeks! Wow, two weeks!





They are professionals and can maybe get it done faster and hopefully it won't cost too much. Look it up in the phone book.





Cheers and enjoy swimming! :-)
Without hiring it done, you are doing all you can. Scooping seems to be the quickest way and you don't need to empty the filter as much. My leaf net was about 18'; wide and I could do the whole bottom of the pool in an hour.
Drain most of the water, let the leaves fall, by spring you have COMPOST!


I hate to say the obvious but who's property are the trees on...maybe they should be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection