Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some jobs I could apply for to work full-time this summer and make a good amount of money?

I'm a 19 year old college student with plenty of job


experience and plenty of letters of recommendation. I have to work full time this summer and will be available from the beginning of June-end of August.What are some jobs I could apply for to work full-time this summer and make a good amount of money?
Try an accounting firm. A lot of the staff go on holidays in the summer and they need students to handle administration.





Phones, filing, letters easy stuff.





I think we pay our students $16/hr. Which is pretty damn good compared to some of the things I did when I was in college.





Possibly too a lawyers office, dentist office.What are some jobs I could apply for to work full-time this summer and make a good amount of money?
Waitressing.....lots of tips in a short amount of time.
Receptionist, administration jobs, internships, working at daycare centers, department stores, restaurants, etc.. You can check with you college/university career center for information about jobs and you can try temporary/employment agencies. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection