Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you think this grading system would work?

My teacher bases grades on four tests and a term paper. each test and the paper is worth 20% of the overall grade. the grades are determined purely by letters instead of numbers.


for example, if I got a 90% or a 100% on an exam that would mean I received all 20% for one exam grade. However, what would happen if I got two C's and three A's? would each of the two C exam grades be 75% so that when they are averaged with the other grades, the total grade would be 90%. I am going to ask my instructor because I think his system is vague. I just wanted to know some opinions.How do you think this grading system would work?
cummulative is still the best you are able to help the students to become more consistent in studying hence previous grades is a factor to your present grade. It is advisable and most of the university recommends it specially for the lower level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection