Friday, December 11, 2009

Why is my wife mad at me for beating up this rude guy she works with?

He is probably her boss.Why is my wife mad at me for beating up this rude guy she works with?
because she has to work with him that might be a little uncomfortableWhy is my wife mad at me for beating up this rude guy she works with?
Are you sure she's not dating him? That'd be my guess.
Beating some one up is so immature. Grow up and act like a real man. Solve your problems like an adult.
It's good you stood up for her, but that will make it hard for her at work.
Based on your previous posted questions, maybe it was because she didn't want you to ****** slap him wearing your pink panties.
never fight with an idiot. it brings you down to his level and a two by four in a dark parking lot with no witnesses can be just as satisfying
Cuz she wanted to beat him up first!
Was it her sex slave you didn't know about?
you butted in on her territory


she has to work there every day... not you


you meant well but thinking with your fists was no the solution to the problem
Becuz u embrassed her and probably almost cost her, her job.
B/c she's afraid of how her coworkers will treat her now
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection