Friday, December 11, 2009

Make money fast!!! it really works! READ THIS?

An easy way to make money and get rich quick:


This is not a scam i have done it myself Can you really make money so easily? I am and this helps whilst developing my own online business! I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam because it makes logical sense how you can earn money through paypal. A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, ';Yeah, right, this must be a scam';, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading : OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal, here is some of it!! Everyone has heard about ';PayPal'; (if you haven't you will soon) and, when I came Across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing.Make money fast!!! it really works! READ THIS?
This is called a pyramid scam and it is illegal in all 50 states. Once the initial few get their money the plan collapses. Think about it, there aren't enough people on the planet to support this very long. Good luck, paypal has your name and other details and perhaps you will meet the local police shortly.Make money fast!!! it really works! READ THIS?
I donot believe in that because u will not be able to update diferent posts or blogs, Here is my P.o Box open for donations for a foundation thanks.





Antonio Rodriguez


P.o.Box 432165


San Ysidro, CA 92143-2165 Report Abuse

you really got worked up about this huh? Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection