Friday, December 11, 2009

Conversation techniques, would this work?

I see this girl in the hallway in my school from time to time, and I think she's really cute. We make eye contact a lot, and she gives me that ';hey I notice you'; look. Would it be a wise decision to comment her on facebook? We haven't spoken a word to each other.Conversation techniques, would this work?
i'd go with a no


accidentally-on-purpose GENTLY bump into her shoulder, dont drop anything! and be like, oh sorry and strike up a mini convo





answer mine? http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>Conversation techniques, would this work?
Agreed with the above. Just talk to her, don't be a Facebook stalker. You will never get anywhere with that.
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection