Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do I do about this girl I work with?

I have to deal with this girl EVERYDAY! She is extremely obnoxious and drives me insane! Suggestions?What do I do about this girl I work with?
What ever you lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know you love me that's why you had me spend the night!! i bet you're talking about $u3 :]]]]]]]] I love you!What do I do about this girl I work with?
Are you her boss? If so then document her for her behavior. If you are not her boss then try being diplomatic with her and explain her behavior to her. If that does not work, explain to the boss your problem that you are having. It is never a good thing to have people you work with that you do not feel comfortable with.
Learn to deal with her.





If you aren't the boss, you cannot do anything about HER behaviour, but you can do something about how you react to her behaviour.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection