Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get this guy I am working with to stop talking to me?

I have tried ignoring him, but he doesn't stop talking.





And he talks about the dumbest stuff, hunting fishing, his epic adventures at the gym.





I am hungover today so it is ten times worse.How can I get this guy I am working with to stop talking to me?
Go Jack Bauer on him: grab him by the nape of his neck, slam his head down on your desk a couple times, then take a bite out of his neck. If that doesn't work, just ask him to leave.How can I get this guy I am working with to stop talking to me?
thats easy tell him to get a life and also a girl so he can tell all his ';storys'; to someone who cares.
SIMPLE!!! TELL HIM TO SHUT HIS PIE-HOLE. I'M PRETTY SURE HE'LL GET THE MESSAGE.
ipod
explain to him that when he talks to you it distracts you from your work. And you are there to produce good work for your employer
tell him that he is distracting you....get someone to call your cell 1x and act as if its your bf...that may get him to think ur taken if you aren't already. if that doesn't work, just tell him to quit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection