Friday, December 11, 2009

Please help me figure out a side dish (or two) that would work with this?

I found this recipe for Jumbo Parmesan Shrimp, and I can't wait to make it...I just can't think of sides that would work well with it. What do you think?Please help me figure out a side dish (or two) that would work with this?
I think you would do well with linguine in a butter/wine sauce and a ceasar type salad.Please help me figure out a side dish (or two) that would work with this?
Rice





Steamed veggies (esp. asparagus)





Tossed green salad or Caesar salad
Garlic-Buttered Pasta (any shape)


Big green salad


Baked Potato w/ toppings


Scalloped Potatoes or Potato Gratin


Asparagus Spears


Broccoli w/ Lemon-Butter
Some sort of potatoes;D


Whats jumbo parme-thingy shrimp?
Garlic Bread and Sauteed Vegetables
Pasta with sweet peas in it.
Steamed veggies are always nice or maybe some rice pilaf.
Aahh - linguini. Add a green salad with cherry tomatos and you have a very colorful dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection