Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is this a good work out? How long until I see results?

I know it differs from person to person but I'm 17 years old, 5'6'; and 137 pounds and I'm a girl.


I don't usually work out but this week I started running on my elliptical for half an hour a day or about 2.25 miles. I'm planning on running this much every day.


How long will it be until I see results?


Thanks.Is this a good work out? How long until I see results?
You will see quicker results if you add a diet and some weight training. If keep using your current workout without changing your routine you probably will see some results after a few weeks, but not much after that. You will need to keep changing your exercises to keep pushing your body.





Here is a link to some great elliptical exercises





http://www.briankellyfitness.com/dnn/Workouts/Cardio/EllipticalBeginnerIntervalWorkout/tabid/411/Default.aspxIs this a good work out? How long until I see results?
About 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection