Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Acne trouble does this remedy really work?

I saw this on YA does mixing salt and olive oil together and then rubbing it on ur pimple really make thjem go away. If uve done it plzz tell me toAcne trouble does this remedy really work?
Don't put oil on pimples. Buy Clean and Clear Advantage and use it daily. It WILL help, and it is under $15 at most drugstores and Walmart.Acne trouble does this remedy really work?
Many of the remedies out there DO NOT WORK, some of those which showed some real benefits were researched upon and had been taken up by modern medicines as accepted scientific facts. If you notice most of these quick fixes does not stand the test of time. Go with scientifically proven measures and not olive oil stuff and all...
I don't know how that'll work because olive oil will definitely clog your pores and create even more pimples. I think the person who said that must have been a jerk and said it just to see if you would try it. I would suggest NATURE'S CURE. It's basically acne cream and pills (homeopathic) and it's helped me a lot. It's about 7-10 dollars a box and lasts a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection