Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My boyfriend is always continually flirting with this girl at work, what should i do?

this girl is a total *****, which of course he can,t see. i have just had enough he sleeps with another women, flirts with another women, i so want to break up with him, but what words do i use, i need help in


just dumping him.My boyfriend is always continually flirting with this girl at work, what should i do?
I'm glad you're not putting up with his behavior. You should just tell him that you know that he's been unfaithful, and that you deserve to be treated right. You could tell him that he hurt you, did you wrong, and if he wants to be with other people he should go ahead. You can find someone else who is comitted to you. (Also, if you have never cheated, it might be good to throw in the old, ';I would never do that to you'; or something else so that he will think and understand that what he's doing is serious). Well good luck :-)My boyfriend is always continually flirting with this girl at work, what should i do?
Good bye, don't ever contact me again.
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection