Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is this how love works?

I was just wondering....When two people get together is it because they both feel the same love for each other? Or is it because one or both figure that it couldn't hurt to start a relationship? Do people date to allow someone to grown on them? Do most people end up marrying others that weren't what they thought were ideal for them only to find that they have


been swept off their feet? Hope I worded that correctly...Thanks!Is this how love works?
Good Day Ahy !


I noticed that you asked several questions there.


Maybe I can help with one or two.


First, no two people feel exactly the same thing for each other. I think we are attracted to people for what they bring to our lives. Wouldn't you agree?


For example, I may be feeling very down whereas I would be attracted to someone who can bring me up.


If I am feeling energetic, I would be attractive to someone who is active.


If I am feeling alone and bored, I might be attracted to someone who seems to have a lot of fun.


If I am feeling confused, I might look to someone who seems to know exactly where they are going and how to get there.


I believe that people come into our lives to forfill a need within us or visa versa. Some needs are long term some are not. This is why, in part, relationships don't always last. For me, there have been periods in my life where I have felt very weak and have sought out those who I can draw from in one way or another. But I am also generally very independant so once I become stronger, these relationships have failed because the other person that I had been leaning on, no longer felt I needed them... and I didn't ... at least not for the same reason. The relationships built on need often fails because they are truly not the ultimate fit on the long term.


I think some people panic and just get married to the first person who appears 'good enough'.


The 'oh, he'll/she'll grow on you' attitude may exist but more often in arranged marriages where people don't have much of a choice. I don't know anyone who married someone they didn't at least think they loved.


Anyway, I hope that helps.


Take care.Is this how love works?
love cant be forced, love is a feeling that comes naturally like breathing...u cant love someone that u really dont, if u will try, u are in for a big dissapointment and will end up either hurting someone or hurting yourself...
Love is a tricky thing and I don't believe that you can find it by looking for it. All of the people I know fell in love with someone they didn't expect and weren't even wanting a partner. It just happens and that is the way it should be.
there are a lot of reasons ppl get into realationships some do it because the feel alome others becuz they believe it iis love sumtimes its to use ppl there are a billion and one reasons to why a person getts into a realationship but the best thing is to make sure u know u want to be in that realtionship
Sometimes people just know. And others love just has to grow.
Love truly works by two people first being best friends and then falling in love.





All of the other methods of gaining love can work, but are often much less successful. Love gained by allowing someone to grow on you often leads to feeling like you have settled. Love based upon saying we're hear together so let's fall in love, often leads to two people who are far too different to enjoy each other's company for long.





The last question that you posed is often true. Most people are looking for the wrong type of person. When they finally find the right person, that person is not what they were looking for. Usually people find the right person when they are not looking.





We usually look for someone like our opposite sex parent. A man looks for a woman much like his mother and vice versa. Unfortunately, that is often not the right person to have a relationship with, but it was our primary role model of the opposite sex.





Take care,


Troy
the correct answer is...all of the above.
When two people get together its because they both like each other, enjoy each others company and are attracted to each other. I would hope that it wasn't something like,'; Sure, we're both alone, why not give it a try and see what happens?';. What a waste of time. You're never going to know until it happens to you. Sometimes, you meet someone not even thinking that it will turn out be anything, thinking that you're only friends, the next thing you know, you share common interests and a spark ignites. Just go with the flow man, be yourself, be relaxed and keep reminding yourself about the positive attributes about your personality.


I hate to sound like a broken record, but it will happen when it's supposed to.
It can take some time to fall in love, not just be really attracted to someone. How can anyone know if they both feel the same love? Share goals and dreams and interests. Have similar values and manners and tastes. That gives a relationship a good start.
It is different for all of us but yet the same.
Well there has to be some sort of initial and mutual attraction, whether is physical, or mental, for a couple to get together. Some people may get together because they want a relationship and they think ';hey why not';, but that doesn't seem to be the best way. Date first, get to know the person, see what you like and dislike about them and if you can live with that and see a future together. You also have to have common goals together, like marriage or kids, or you will never have a long lasting relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection