Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ladies: I think I have a crush on this girl? Funny how fate works!?

Funny how fate can work sometimes. I used to not like this girl thought she was arrogant and just mean, then I decided to just talk to her and convince her to try to be nice, next thing you know we are talking and being to like each other. I think I have a crush on her now! I think she likes me..Weird how that sometimes happens. One second you two are enemies not friends, next second giving each other googly eyes.Ladies: I think I have a crush on this girl? Funny how fate works!?
I agree. Fate and love are an amazing thing and you can't underestimate them and what they can do. You should definitely go for it and ask this girl out. What's the worse that can happen?





Mississippi150Ladies: I think I have a crush on this girl? Funny how fate works!?
aww that's adorable!


Good luck!


Yes, fate is fun...at most times.
AWE!! How sweet I hope it works out for you two:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection