Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is this how Proactiv works?

I spent $72.00 on Proactiv last Thursday night and I washed my face Thursday night, Friday morning %26amp; night and Saturday night and Sunday night too. My face has broken out and it says almost every 7 weeks you break out. But mines just been a couple of days, what does this mean?Is this how Proactiv works?
your skin is just flushing out all of the ';bad stuff';... it may take several weeks before your skin completely clears up.





i had pretty bad acne and i had tried everything... creams, face washes, pills, birth control... one day 6 months ago i just got fed up and decided to order some proactiv. i had heard some success stories from people i knew, plus those infomercials on tv really hook you. it has been the best thing i have done for my skin.





i find that a combination of proactiv and zapzyt (benzoyl peroxide cream 10%) works best for me. the proactiv took forever to start working (2 months). it didn't clear everything. so i added in using the zapzyt after the toner and before the lotion, and my skin has improved SO much. i still get pimples every now and then, but not nearly as much or as severe as i used to. i actually don't really mind the pimples i do get now, realizing that they are nothing compared to what i had.





looking back at pictures from 6 months ago, i can't believe how bad my skin was and how much it has improved! proactiv works the best for me. even though it's so expensive, i don't mind the price, because it's the only thing that HELPS. it won't work for everyone, and you may find that your skin gets worse before it gets better, but it's definitely worth a shot.





PROACTIV is totally worth it (from my experience.)





good luck!Is this how Proactiv works?
It usually takes a while for anything to work!! First it is suppose to bring the bacteria and dirt to the surface and then it starts working!! I did not have any luck with Proactiv, but i am currently using Acnefree 3-step treatment and after the 1st week my face was clear. It is not expensive either, like $20. You can get it at Wal-mart, Target, Drugstore, so you do not have to pay shipping and handling or have to wait for it to be delivered!! I would get my money back and try something new. Good luck!!
I had a similar experience, it does not sit well with some people's skin. I switched to natural threatment clearpores and it has done well for me.
When you're first trying a new product, your skin is going to take a while to get used to it. I have been using ProActive for years, and it has done wonders. Keep using it, twice a day. You WILL see results. Also, make sure that you are using the ';Repairing Lotion.'; A lot of people think that moisturizer is too oily, but when you deprive your skin of it, your break outs can get worse. Keep using it and you WILL see results! Also, make sure you're not popping pimples or blackheads...this will make your acne worse!
Could get worse before it gets better. I have proactiv but it did't do that to me. Works on everyone differently. I don't remember hearing that every 7 weeks you break out though, that doesn't make sense

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection