Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sensitive/ Oversensitive? How do you work with this?

I feel sick and clutched in the stomach when chaotic music is played in films and when people I meet give off a certain nervous energy. There are many many triggers for me to feel faint or sick.


I have to look away from beauty sometimes to avoid physical overreaction.





Has anyone ever found a cure?





Do you want to desensitise?





Do you like how you are?





What would you like to change? Sensitive/ Oversensitive? How do you work with this?
Hello,





(ANS) I'm a double Pisces and was born highly sensitive, highly intuitive %26amp; highly empathic. I've always been extremely psychic and often can see things in people that they themselves are completely un-ware of.





**YES! I can sympathize with how you feel and unless you are sensitive psychically yourself it's hard to fully understand this, nor to appreciate that it might feel like a problem, or a burden. I certainly have found my psychic nature to be a burden in the past but now I have come to more of a position of self acceptance that I am who I am and that this is my nature for better or worse.





No.1 If your highly sensitive or empathic its NOT a disease that can be cured by any conventional means.





No.2 NO!! NO!! to de-sensitize yourself is to reject your own talents, qualities as a person, your natural gifts. To de-sensitize yourself is to repress (push away) your own nature and that would be very very sad indeed.





No.3 YES! I have to come learn to love myself slowly over time, %26amp; learn that my nature gives me gifts %26amp; a talent that not many other people have and that I need to value that even if I choose not to actively use my psychic abilities directly.





No.4 I would change 100% NOTHING!! The only advise I can offer you is to a) Love yourself and b) accept yourself just the way you are c) You do have a choice, you can accept your nature or reject it. But acceptance I have found leads to a place of better quality of well being, possibly happiness to at times.





Hope that makes sense to you %26amp; speaks to you?





Kindest Regards to you from IvanSensitive/ Oversensitive? How do you work with this?
My bloke is oversensitive and it gets on my ****.
nothing to change just love it
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection