Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My bittorrent & utorrent programs are both stuck at 0KB/s, my internet works fine. How to deal with this?

Just try reinstalling it. I don't use them because they're illegal, but by looking through the faq, reinstalling them should do the trick. If not, it's probably something to do with your firewall for the internet (ie Norton). The firewall sometimes blocks the peers from downloading to your computer - hence, 0 kB/s.My bittorrent %26amp; utorrent programs are both stuck at 0KB/s, my internet works fine. How to deal with this?
In Options or Preferences:


Maybe if you set your: ';Global Max Download Rate'; to a highish number, say, 1400 kB/s and set the ';Global Max Upload Rate'; to say, 3 kB/s.


Make sure the ';Enable DHT network'; box is checked.My bittorrent %26amp; utorrent programs are both stuck at 0KB/s, my internet works fine. How to deal with this?
try reinstalling or use just one program
Find a new torrent, that could be the problem. I use bitcomet accelerator and I can download a 675mb file in about 10 minutes with a cable internet connection.
is this the first time you have used torrent programs?





if so, your settings are probably wrong or your firewall may be hindering your progress.





If you have used them before, then try getting an update for the programs or trying different ones, or trying a different torrent file

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection