Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Men: Do you pay attention to women's HAIR, Make-UP, etc? (How much does all of this work ';we'; do matter?)

nice hair is a big key but less makeup. Dont have to look like amodel just got to look yourself and have a grate personailtyMen: Do you pay attention to women's HAIR, Make-UP, etc? (How much does all of this work ';we'; do matter?)
Cute face is most important. And not obese.Men: Do you pay attention to women's HAIR, Make-UP, etc? (How much does all of this work ';we'; do matter?)
don't get me wrong, it does matter. just not to the extent of all the work that you put into it. I'm in my mid 30's and an ugly attitude or having to carry both sides of the conversation will wipe out any hairstyle or primping that they may have done before we go out. we appreciate all the hard work that you do for us, because you are definately the more beautiful of the two species. and lord knows we need someone beautiful beside us to overcome our short comings.
As a general rule, men do not pay too much attention to a woman's hair. Sometimes I have commented to lady co-workers ';Did you just get your hair done (perm, colored, whatever)?'; only to be told something like, ';Yes, I had my hair styled and colored TWO WEEKS ago.'; And, of course, I manage to say something along the lines of ';Oh, yeah, I did notice'; while feeling a little stupid. I think this is because we men just do not pay attention to details in style. Hairstyles for men really do not change very often or very much; and men just do not seem to be very observant.


But I do think that most of us guys notice how a woman looks. I have heard men say ';Boy, she looks nice'; about women who take the time to put in all the effort. But don't ask them WHAT it was that made the gal look ';nice.'; I am afraid we men just do not notice all the details. But I still think it matters; it is good for a woman's self-esteem. And men do look twice at women who do ';fix themselves up.';
Yes but mostly there personality
i'd love to know the answer to that lol... if they don't like it, it'll save us all a ton of time and money! lol
YES MALES DO PAY ATTENTION BUT THEY WONT ADMIT IT!





IT GUESS IT ALL DEPEND ON HOW YOU APPLY YOUR MAKEUP..SOME STILL LOOKS HIDEOUS BETTER NOT TO PUT IT ON!





MALES COMPLAIN ON HOW MUCH WE SPEND TIME FIXING OUR HAIR AND MAKEUP BUT IN THE END THEY LOVE THE RESULT! MY YOUNGEST SON WHO IS 7 YEARS OLD IS MY BEST CRITIC HE SAYS IT JUST SO!!..MOM YOU LOOK UGLY I LIKE YOU BETTER WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON!! I LIKE YOUR LIPSTICK AND YOUR PANTS IS OLD FASHION...WEAR BLUE JEANS.....IF YOU WANT AN OPINION ASK A LITTLE BOY!! THEY ARE QUIET HONEST!
I always tell when a women takes care of her face. To me that is the most attractive part of a women's body. However too much makeup isn't good. I like when a women uses makeup to accentuate her natural features and not mask everything. I always compliment a women when she has her hair and makeup done. I know you women spend alot of time on that and I think we all should appreciate it.
Yes, because how a girl presents herself definitely lets me know more about her attitude.
When I'm attractive to the girl, everything matters! When not, well, then it doesn't.
It matters. But a girl that looks good without makeup is worth alot more than a girl that has elaborate makeup. And a girl where you can't tell she's wearing makeup....well the skill involved is good. Too much work implies insecurity. So it's good to take care of yourself, but don't make it your life. We notice alot, but you're more likely to find someone who will appreciate you as you are if you don't try too hard.
Oh man! Are you kidding? Nice hair, tasteful makeup, clothing appropriate for the situation, educated, easy to talk to, a positive attitude, a little humor.


That woman is in charge, end of story.





Men who are worth considering are not interested in the girls who show everything God gave them (contrary to popular belief), wear their hair in a pile, go to the mall in their jammies, wear black eye shadow to highlight their black lip gloss which is eclipsed by their nose and eyebrow piercings.





There is nothing more striking than a woman dressed confidently in a nice pantsuit or coordinated casual outfit, modest makeup, well groomed, just a little perfume, nice shoes.


It's not about how much skin is showing, it's about class and self respect. If a woman has class and self respect then she is always noticed. And ';noticed'; does not mean lusted after. Noticed is just that, noted and remembered. Mature men ';notice'; stunning women. There is nothing more beautiful than a stunning woman. And stunning does not necessarily mean Halle Berry. Stunning is any woman who invests a little time and interest in how she looks. It's those women who are appreciated and remembered.
i notice about 90 percent of the time. the other 10 is when im really tired to notice. :-)
ugly is to the bone nomatter what color you make it
i notice a woman's appearance so well you can callenge me to notice something about you daily and I will be able to pick lil details out like hairstyle,necklace,earings and even anklejewelry.in fact I will most likely give you advice on what eye shadow to use to bring out your eye color( I would have to see you in person in order to really tell).
Nope Gay. I do notice a nice rack though.
Ok, to me everything adds up.





Hair - Hair is an important thing for a guy, most guys like long hair. Why long hair you say? I don't know, it's just sexy. I love long hair because I like playing with it or running my hands through it.





Make-up - Make up is actually overated for women. If you just use plane and simple application techniques and not a whole bunch of stuff around the eyes the guy's might actually look at your face more than your make-up.





Breast - Guys like breast, it's natural. Most guys are like, the bigger the better. But there is a limit on it. If you have a nice set of breast then that will add more points to your score.





Butt - If you have a big butt, please don't wear tight pants that don't make you look good. Also if your butt isn't a good looking butt don't wear shorts please, it's not pretty from the back.





Legs - Big hit for guys, if you have nice legs and thighs then you are bound to find a guy wanting to touch them. Now if you have big legs and calfs then please, wear some jeans or a dress that covers them. Men get turned off by legs that look like a freaking flesh colored street light post.





Really all of it adds up. When a guy looks at a girl/woman, then generally check out everything, head to toe. I hope this helps out.
Oh it matters. To me at least. I drink it all in daily. I love looking at beautiful women. The real shame is that if I were to pass along my appreciation for this form of art verbally I'd probably be considered a bit of a perv.
If the hair is clean and smooth then I don't notice anything about it (but I do like it long), as far as makeup I only notice when it's too much and would prefer women not really wear any more makeup than they need to feel comfortable(or none at all - it smells bad when you're kissing), I never look at nails, never look at shoes, the only thing I notice about clothing is whether it emphasizes the figure or is ragged, and jewelery is really only for the woman, guys never need a woman to have jewelry.


Really the most important part is the face and personality for me, everything else being fit and healthy is a bonus.


It does show that you're interested in being noticed, the little details do make us feel special, you're going that extra mile to present yourself as attractive but if the relationship lasts long enough we're going to see you without your makeup anyway, I don't want a woman that hides what she really looks like just to get my attention. It is more for you than for us because it influences how you behave towards us(your confidence) and if you're hiding something it can disillusion us.


In the end if you've taken the effort we do notice it, done right it does provoke positive attention, and it does add up, but it's nothing more than an initial attention grabber, after that it's not necessary(except for cleanliness).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection