Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cesar Milan's Illusion Dog Collar, does this product really work?

I have 7 month puppy pit bull. Have a bit pulling during our walk. Illusion dog collar seem work well on T.V. Bit too expansive. I have tried Halt collar and other leash but failed. I want to find out the review of illusion collar for our pit bull.Cesar Milan's Illusion Dog Collar, does this product really work?
The way you train is more important than the collar. And again I'll send you back to Cesar Milan. he is the best.





http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/Cesar Milan's Illusion Dog Collar, does this product really work?
Yes it is basically a modified choke collar. It just helps keep the leash high on the neck. I bought one, and my dog hates it. I've used it once or twice.
well i have heard of it on www.dogbreedinfo.com i do not really know about this but out illusion collar in the search on that site and it will tell you
My friend has it, and it works well!!
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection