Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the spiritual ailment of this woman that I work with?

Last night I came into work and she was outside in the ZERO DEGREE FAHRENHEIT weather, SMOKING, even though she's already SICK with some kind of BRONCHITIS-TYPE ailment!





What is the classification of the spiritual ailment for someone in this condition?What is the spiritual ailment of this woman that I work with?
Spiritually, I believe that's called a ';nic-fit.';





I get that sometimes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put on three layers of clothing, a scarf, thick gloves, and two knit caps so I can step outside for 5 minutes. Flavor Country is calling.What is the spiritual ailment of this woman that I work with?
Well it's 17 here in sunny Connecticut so I think I'll just pop outside myself for a nice ciggy butt.
It is called nicotine addiction.
Possession by a demon.
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection