Thursday, June 24, 2010

On starting windows explorer I get a message which says cannot start this program. On 2nd attempt it works.?

You should have typed more information into your question. The more info, the better.On starting windows explorer I get a message which says cannot start this program. On 2nd attempt it works.?
I think your current installation of Windows is corrupt I would reinstall Window 2000 or XP is fine.On starting windows explorer I get a message which says cannot start this program. On 2nd attempt it works.?
It could be to do with the Windows Registry. Best Bet would be to visit microsoft (microsnot) and download fresh updates etc. Or, you could reinstall Windows altogather. Its just a slight registry corruption, I think its to do with the other programs conficting with the windows settings. Nothing major and can be repaired. Just BACKUP your important software before reinstalling Windows!!! Good Luck.


www.jimwillfixit.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection