Thursday, June 24, 2010

I just voted best answer, and the vote didn't work. Is this happening to anyone else?

I voted on one question, and the vote worked (though I had to refresh the screen to see it). I voted on another question, the blue ';vote best answer'; buttons all went away, but my vote didn't register. There were no votes on any of the answers, even after I refreshed.





This has been happening for the past couple days. Is it a general problem on Y!A or specific to some users?I just voted best answer, and the vote didn't work. Is this happening to anyone else?
Yes, and the Answers team are aware of that issue and are working to fix it.





鈻?http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?pro鈥?/a>I just voted best answer, and the vote didn't work. Is this happening to anyone else?
Thanks for choosing as best answer! =) Report Abuse

I thought it was just me; yesterday, I tried to log in and it said it was doing maintenance then, just now, I logged in and thought I'd start with something easy, voting, and it wouldn't let me vote.





Now you see why some people call this place yaHELL. There's too many glitches.
They had a message two days ago on the main page about unexpected downtime which they were working on. The voting is still wrong with all answers having 100% then none of them. The same with thumbs down and up.It often happens after maintenance Now I cannot post or use the forum either Hopefully they will fix it soon.
It is happening to others as well and hopefully it will be fixed soon. One question in voting had 3 answers with 100% votes.
Go back to the questions and try again. Hope my answer was helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection