Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long distance relationship: Can this work out?

I am a senior in high school and I met this girl over the summer (also a senior) that lives about 45 minutes away. We said when school began we would try to see each other, but we were both in cross-country and we were too busy to really be together. We still talk a lot, text just about daily and call about once a week. I still really like her but we're not really ';in a relationship'; right now. We're gonna try to do stuff with the season over and break coming up, but with us most likely going to different colleges next year I don't know how to handle this. Any advise?Long distance relationship: Can this work out?
I suggest you don't get into a real relationship but make sure that you always continue to talk to her. This will allow her to gain trust in you and become great friends with each other. After college, hopefully you guys will still be friends and maybe try and get together then. Long distance relationships suck. Believe me. I was just in one and my ex dumped me for another guy; worst of all, she did it over aim. I say you keep her as a close friend and over time become more intimate. If you guys get together now, you'll end up heartbroken.





Good LuckLong distance relationship: Can this work out?
i just got out of a long distance relationship me and my bf were together for a year we were planning on gettin marry but 3 months ago i moved like about 11 hours(by plane) away i mean i moved to a different country and we were talkin on skype everyday and on aim but it just wasn't it trust me dont get into that **** lol its really hard and eventually it wont work sorry
I've been there done that! It doesn't work out. At least not for me or anyone else i know. If you really love each other then you could hook up when school is over! That's what we did! Just wait it out and everything will fall into place, its just too hard to try and make a long distance relationship work.
It will be difficult to stay close living so far from each other. You two will be meeting people in school as well. That's not to say you can't stay in contact and keep your friendship but I don't think anything serious can develop.
It can work. Dude when I was younger I had a boyfriend that lived in Penn and I live in NH. soo yeah!
listen, i have great advise i was with a girl from oregon and i am from NJ and it all worked out. all you have to do is always stay in touch!


try to get a computer with a video caerma and buy her one to over break. then every day you can talk and see each other until you see each other in PERSON. this is a great way to stay in touch and be sure that their enviroment is safe enough to be in a ';relationship';. itll all work dude. just have hope! :) if you really like her then you would take that drive of only 45 min to see her at leaast once a week.








P.S. try to make me your best answer? lol :) jk you dont have to

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection