Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I work for an agency,when on holiday get paid 拢 100 less than when at work is this right?

I understand that i am intitle to 4 weeks paid holiday, and this can include bank holidays, i work a 4 day week working double day 6.30 am-4.00 pm and 4.00pm-1.30 am, so i am intitle to 16 days holiday pay whitch is equil to 4 weeks.





When on holiday i get paid 拢 100 pound less than if i was at work is this correctI work for an agency,when on holiday get paid 拢 100 less than when at work is this right?
I am not sure what your companies policy is?





Do you ever work overtime? this could affect your basic rate.





Be thankful - my husband and I get nothing when we are on holiday!!!I work for an agency,when on holiday get paid 拢 100 less than when at work is this right?
if your `weekly/monthly` pay includes extra payments and or bonus you will not normaly recive them with holiday pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection