Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will you be working over christmas this year?

I know its a while away, but will you be working at all over the christmas period?Will you be working over christmas this year?
Nope. One of the many perks of being a teacher.Will you be working over christmas this year?
I don't work just now, at college full time and get loads of homework so my Dad says not to work, just concentrate on my studies so probably not! But I have worked Christmas and New Year before, I worked one Christmas morning and was up at 6am opening stuff from Santa (yes I still get presents from Santa! Even though I'm 21) and came home from work at 3pm and opened the rest! I didn't mind it, it's New year I hated working, I love Christmas but think it's tradition that us Scots LOVE the new year celebrations lol
We're closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but I'll be working the other days around those two that week, probably 8-4, that's what I did last year. There are about ten of us on the whole floor [as opposed to the usual 60-some]. It's quiet, which I like, but also weird and lonely. We're working away. While everyone else is sleeping in :/
i would of been working both christmas and new years, i dont have a job anymore so i am hoping to go and see my sister and her family who i have not seen for 2years, merry christmas x
I won't be, because I am a substitute teacher so I have atleast 2 weeks off at Christmas time. Before my factory shut down, we never had to work on Christmas but there were times when we only got Christmas Eve and Christmas off and had no shut down.
I'm not sure yet. I hope not, it will be my first christmas with my husband. But if I do have to, they better pay me time and a half for it.
No this year. Just changed jobs this year and the office I work in is closed for two weeks. I used to work in retail and I only ever got Christmas day off. I even had to work New Years Day.
we are only closed xmas day - so xmas day i will have off but not boxing day, christams eve nor non of new year -so yes i will be working, like i do now 7 days a week.
Yes, at least up till Christmas eve and Christmas day, and the same for New Years.. By the way Merry Christmas and Happy New Year even though its early. Grant M in Pennsylvania
No, I'm a teacher, so we will be on our Christmas break until after the 1st of January! Yay! Hopefully we will be going to Maui, HI.
No, I'm a stay at home mum. I'll just be doing the shopping, the cooking, baking, wrapping, sending of presents and cards, and minding my son.
No This year I am getting married over the Christmas holidays


















yes.. I am a nurse so I have to work on christmas and new years eve this year. Thats one of the things i don't like about my job.... bummer.
I won't be working on Christmas Day, the day before and after I'm not sure yet. I hope not because I want to go see my family who lives 7 hours away!
No--I am in my graduate course at uni and plan nothing but fun and frolic. I might as well while I can.





Work will eventually have me much more tied down.






I will be.


Christmas Eve, and Boxing day.


How lame..
My older sister will be working Christmas Day night.
no...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection