Thursday, June 24, 2010

I can't not play a dvd in my media player 9 the audio works but I can't not see the video, has anyone had this?

problem and knows of some program, or download I can use so that I would be able to see the complete dvd video and audio.


Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.I can't not play a dvd in my media player 9 the audio works but I can't not see the video, has anyone had this?
get klite codecs,run it the try..MP9 does not come with codecsI can't not play a dvd in my media player 9 the audio works but I can't not see the video, has anyone had this?
You need to convert the DVD movie to WMV supported by Windows Media Player, I recommend you Aiseesoft DVD Ripper.





It could easily rip DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc. with super fast DVD ripping speed and excellent image and sound quality.





It also can edit the DVD movies, such as trim a video clip, crop the movie, merge several titles or chapters into one file and so on.





Hope can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection