Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to live and work in Iceland for 6 months anybody done this? What kind of work is available?

I plan to take a year break from my job and live in Iceland for 6 months before going to Berlin, a city I know well. I have never been to Iceland however, but I know I will love it! I want to get into the culture/mindset of the people as much as explore the natural beauty.I want to live and work in Iceland for 6 months anybody done this? What kind of work is available?
Right now there is a lot of jobs available in Iceland, so if you can get a permit to work here you won't have trouble finding a job here. The type of job you could get depends a lot on your education and skills.I want to live and work in Iceland for 6 months anybody done this? What kind of work is available?
Contact the consulate for information.
You can stock the freezers or shelves, or ce a checkout girl, or even drive the home delivery van.... oh wait wrong iceland, thats the one where mums gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection