Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I work to fix this problem?

There's a girl at my university who I want to talk to for the first time because I have a crush on her. However, it's been really difficult to find the right time because I just see her around a little bit and she's always with her friend and I'd rather introduce myself while she is alone. What do I do to work on timing and communication?How do I work to fix this problem?
If she's always with her friend then I would go up to the both of them and introduce yourself and just chat with both of them. If the girl you have a crush on likes you, you will know it.Ask them where they go to have fun and about the courses they're taking. Just be friendly to both of them To the girl you have the crush on, you can say something like you really like her hair do or eyes or just anything to let her know you're interested. Just don't be all mushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection