Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If you have Dry,coarse,thick...really bad hair+has a shampoo/conditioner that works for u-read this?

[read all first plz]okay..I need some help with a shampoo and conditioner that works best for me..I have really bad,coarse,thick..alittle wavy hair..that gets puffy easily.and oily easy..hair..So I went through alot of research on yahoo answers..to find lots of populer shampoo and conditioners. And so I want some of you to help me out by..copying the thing below FROM THE LAST PERSON WHO POSTED and voting on your shampoo/conditioner.then reposting it.


FIRST PERSON WHO POSTS.-copy below.then post


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

typing a:x=u've tried it and it either fades your color away,leaves your hair dry and coarse,exct.-anything bad.


typing a:*=u've tried,and l inproves your hair alot.


-


suave:


dove:


pantene:


horse 'n mane:


Lumious color glaze-john freida:


herbal essences:


VO5:


Nexus:


aussie:


sunsilk:





none of above:recomending the following shampoo/conditioners:


-If you have Dry,coarse,thick...really bad hair+has a shampoo/conditioner that works for u-read this?
Tresemme works wonders for me :-)If you have Dry,coarse,thick...really bad hair+has a shampoo/conditioner that works for u-read this?
Mane 'N Tail worked really well for me. I used it for over one year.





Try Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner





www.maneandtail.com
i use biore shampoo %26amp; conditioner. they're kinda expensive but if you get the really big bottles they last for a few months!
I had the SAME problem as u but i found the way to make your hair pertfect!!!! I have wavy hair and it frizzys easily top to bottom. At the hair dresser, the guy cut off most of the weight from the bottom by making meduim layers. It was freaky at first but totally cute when it dried!!!!:) I went to Costco(if you don't have one near by, order it online) the product is KIWI shapoo and conditer. I scurb the shapoo in my scalp because it gets oily and that washes away the oil. Then the conditer, i only put it at the ends and the part where u brush with a comb, not the roots!!!!! Finally wash it out a little don't rise all the way through, keep 50-75% still in. When you get out of the shower towel dry a little. Do that hair wrap thing while u get dressed. Finally, at last, spray alot of this spary called PAPAYA curl enhancing spray. Get the maximum hold that eliminates frizz. Brush your hair and avoid hot irons, hair dryers and by then your hair will be shiny, beautiful, weightless, cury, smooth and silky. Good luck, I hope I gave you great advice for the most perfect hair on the planet!!!!!!!!
I have thick, course, frizzy hair.....I use Matrix Sleek look and CHI and they seem to work really good!
typing a:x=u've tried it and it either fades your color away,leaves your hair dry and coarse,exct.-anything bad.


typing a:*=u've tried,and l inproves your hair alot.


-


suave: I've tried it and I don't think that it has enough conditioners and such to sustain long or thick hair.


dove: never tried.


pantene: Pantene can be drying. It has alcohol listed as one of its first ingredients. That can't possibly be good, especially for dry hair.


horse 'n mane: never tried.


Lumious color glaze-john freida: I liked this. It gave the kind of gloss/sheen that you get from the hair conditioner that comes with dyes and stuff.


herbal essences: I don't like the way these smell.


VO5: never tried.


Nexus: never tried.


aussie: I don't like the way it smells.


sunsilk: never tried.





none of above:recomending the following shampoo/conditioners: REDKEN SO LONG Shampoo is the best thing that I have found. I have very thick dark hair almost to my waist. I love this stuff...... but, it's true what they say ~ you should switch it up every so often..... because hair gets ';accustomed'; to a certain type of shampoo. You can always switch back to your very favorite.
tresmay =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection